“Don’t let the excitement of youth cause you to forget your Creator. Honour Him in your youth before you grow old and say, ‘life is not pleasant anymore.'”
Enrich is a ministry that is a vehicle for young adults to:
- Cultivate a loving relationship with God (John 17:3)
- And with others (Matthew 22:39)
- Through learning (Colossians 3:16)
- And serving the community at large (John 12:26)
To enrich ourselves, enrich others and to be a support group that:
- Grows the faith of the people involved through age appropriate, relatable, challenging bible studies
- Builds strong relationships within the group through socials, peer support and accountability
- Encourages young adults to actively seek ways of giving back through outreach, serving and discipleship.
We have regular socials such as braais, picnics, a game Laser Tag, 10 pin bowling. The group gets involved in several outreach projects that include visits to retirement villages, visits and helping out with Cheshire Homes, Refilwe Childrens Home, and Mozambique Mission.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 25 years, come along and join our young adults group. The group meets every Sunday from 11H00 – 13H00.